What is Bird’s Return Policy?
All products purchased from shop.bird.co can be returned for a full refund given the following criteria:
- The request must be initiated within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned Product is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Product must have less than 20 miles on the odometer.
- Product must be returned unassembled in the original packaging and packaged securely to prevent damage during transit. If original packaging is no longer available, Bird will provide a replacement shipping packaging for a fee of $75 which will be deducted from the original payment before a refund is processed.
- Damaged product or product with exceeding odometer limit cannot be accepted for a refund.
- Bird is not responsible for any damages incurred in transit to Bird during the return process or for any lost shipments.
- Upon receipt the Product will be inspected to determine if it qualifies for a refund. Refunds will be processed within 14 days after the Product is returned through the original form of payment, less any associated applicable fees
How do I initiate a return?
If your Bird was purchased through one of our Authorized Retailers, please work directly with the retailer to have your vehicle returned.
To initiate a return for a purchase made through shop.bird.co, please contact support and provide us with the following information:
- Email address (used for original purchase)
- Phone number
- Full Name
- Shipping Address
- Order Number
- Purchase Date
- Product Model Number
- Serial Number
Once we have confirmed the information above, a shipping label will be emailed to you.
A full refund will be provided once the package has been received by our facilities.
I’ve sent my package back, when will I receive my refund?
A full refund will be issued once the package has been received by our facilities.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Bird will cover the cost of return shipping for eligible returns initiated within 30 days of receipt.
Please sign in to leave a comment.