This Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in the Product arising or occurring as a result of normal and ordinary use of the Product. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, the Product will be repaired free of charge, and if the repair is impossible, the Product will be replaced with a new one, free from defects. The Warranty begins from the date of purchase from a distributor or retailer. The Warranty period is for one year from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY HANDLING PROCESS
For technical assistance resolving any problems that may occur when you use the Product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot help you solve the problem, you may be eligible for warranty service under this Warranty.
In order to provide the Product for warranty service under this Warranty, the user will be asked to deliver it at his own expense, together with the proof of purchase and a detailed description of the defect to the seller or directly to the distributor's Service Center.
If the Service Center determines that the problem is not covered by the warranty, it will notify you and inform you about available services for a fee or return the Product to you un-repaired.
For qualifying warranty claims, the Service Center will repair the defective Product free of charge and return it to the owner at its own expense.
ENTITLED TO WARRANTY
- Your request must be received by the Service Center within the warranty period.
- Only Products placed on the market by the Distributor are subject to this Warranty.
- You must have proof of purchase for the Service Center to verify warranty entitlement.
- The Warranty describes the service available in the event that your Product requires warranty service.
- Your Product must have a legible serial number.
- The Product must have intact warranty seals.
This Warranty does not cover and excludes damage this is:
- Caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or commercial use.
- Caused by improper loading, storage or handling, including, but not limited to, use contrary to the operating instructions and other documentation, use not in accordance with specific weight and age restrictions, use on stairs, walls and curbs, or practicing extreme sports.
- Caused by accident, collision, driving over obstacles, racing, fire, immersion in water, high pressure water jet, freezing, earthquake, dropping, severe oxidation, or corrosion from chemical solvents.
- Caused by any repair performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Caused by improper packaging or improper handling during shipment to the Service Center.
- Caused by using the Product with any modification.
- Caused by any third party component or accessory fitted to the Product that is not sold by Bird.