Disclaimer: This How-To Video provides information and guidance on how to perform routine care and maintenance on your Bird Bike. This How-To Video is not a substitute for repairs by a qualified professional. You assume all risks of bodily injury or property damage for repairs or maintenance performed not in accordance with any How-To Video or without the assistance of a professional. Some maintenance and repairs may require the expertise of qualified professionals. If you have questions about proper care and maintenance, US customers should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, international customers should please contact their local dealer.
You must pair your Bird Bike with the Bird app to take full advantage of the smart features that come with your bike.
1. Download or update the Bird app: iOS II Android
2. Make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled. If not, turn on your Bluetooth.
3. Open the Bird app to sign in. If this is your first time using the Bird app, create an account.
4. Press the power button on the left handlebar to wake the bike and allow it to be discovered by the Bird app.
5. Using the Bird app, select “Private Birds” from the sidebar menu.
6. Select “Bird Bike” which will take you to the “My Bird Bike” screen.
7. Scroll down and tap on the “Pair” button to begin the pairing process.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts as directed until the pairing process is complete.
If you can’t find your bike in the “Private Birds” section of the Bird app, please check the following:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone
2. Confirm that you have given the app permission to access Bluetooth
3. Check that your Bird Bike is powered on by using the power button on the left handlebar